Wednesday, September 12, 2007


It feels like the whole monastry knows me. The scenery is incredible. Yesterday was just a ride around the down. I took some pics. At dinner last night, it was an extraordinary assembly of some great people (Australia, Wales, England, Spain, and France). We all pooled our ipod songs on Scott's (the Aussie guy) 500 GB external hard drive through my laptop that is using linux. Now we all have huge collections.

A lot of soccer, photos and relaxation.

Photos:
1. Jonathan on his bike
2. Naughty little kid close to the down
3. My favourite kid in Jonny's class
4. Jonathan and Kamaginchi
5. Yak taking it easy
6. Post soccer celebrations
7. Me on stupa

-1

-2

-3

-4

-5

-6

-7

Posted by Posted by Nav A at 7:14 PM
Categories:

1 comment:

Destiny's Pawn said...

beautiful pics man.....however I can't see bigger versions of them....don't have permission :(